Apply for General and Sport Aviation Award
This award is open to any entity involved in General and Sport Aviation on the island of Ireland. In the last 12 months, how have you made a significant contribution or enhancement in relation to safety or access to General and Sport Aviation?
Each entity must submit evidence for the size and nature of the organisation where the work is carried out, its principal activities.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Have you demonstrated excellence in training programs, flight instruction or member activities?
- What is the combined flight experience of your staff? Have they received any notable awards or medals?
- What are your contributions to aviation safety?
- What significant outreach programs have you undertaken? This can include events to boost membership and community involvement or display events such as air shows.
- Have you improved facilities or infrastructure to increase the number, range and accessibility of aircraft accessibility to your site?
- Have you improved or increased the number of member or aircraft services provided on site?