Apply for Customer Service Award
Open to any Irish aviation business entity involved in the supply of goods or services either B2C or B2B. We are looking for organisations that have made a significant improvement or enhancement in relation to customer services in either the B2C or B2B segments in the last 12 months.
Each entity must submit evidence for the size and nature of the organisation where the work is carried out, its principal activities. This includes the turnover, level of job creation /employment/ training.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission. Please explain your overall strategy and what it has achieved to date, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- How have you significantly improved or enhanced customer services in either the B2C or B2B segments?
- Have you used any innovative initiatives or use of technology to promote customer service?
- What is your customer service strategy? Detail specific initiatives you have taken to ensure excellence in customer service?
- Detail any market and customer research you have carried and how you have used this information to improve customer service?
- How have you measured customer satisfaction and how have you acted to improve the customer satisfaction? How do you handle complaints and act to resolve them?
- How do you ensure that customer service is maintained at a minimum standard? Detail any training objectives that you have taken to raise the knowledge and skills of your staff.