Apply for Aviation R&D Award
Open to any business or academic institution involved in aviation related R&D activities on the island of Ireland. In the last 12 months, they must have started or contributed to a significant R&D development in relation to the aviation sector.
Each company must submit evidence for the size and nature of the organisation. The company must have a track record of innovation and they must demonstrate the degree of innovation in research and their commercial potential.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission. Please explain your overall strategy and what it has achieved to date, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Outline your research program and how you have achieved it.
- Detail significant milestones achieved. What is the impact of the research to current developments in your field?
- Originality of the research/ work carried out in the organisation. How does your work compare to everybody else’s? How competitive is your research?
- Quality of publications and/or patents/ or software.
- What is the societal significance of the work? It is something that will benefit passengers for the better?
- Professional Standing and accreditation: what are the qualifications of the organisation or accreditations achieved by the company?