Apply for CSR Initiative of the Year
The award will recognise outstanding social, ethical and community-focused initiatives and judges will give praise to organisations that are using CSR to gain competitive advantage.
If your submission relates to sustainability or environmental initiative, please enter the Aviation Sustainability & Environment Award.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; ideally the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Planning and strategy: What is the CSR initiative? Why was this initiative started?
- Initiative implementation: What strategy was undertaken to achieve the project’s aims and objectives?
- Project Excellence: Explain why you feel this project deserves special recognition for this award?
- Challenges: Explain challenges that were experienced and how they were overcome and the successes achieved. What lessons were learned?
- Benefit to the community: How has the project contributed to its surrounding environment or community? What will be the impact for the daily lives of the community?
- Personnel Development: How has the initiative contributed to the development of the company’s employees and reputation?