Apply for Aviation Fuel Provider Achievement Award
This award is open to any aviation fuel provider operating on the island of Ireland. Judges will be looking for a provider which has demonstrated consistent excellence over the past 12 months.
Each company must submit evidence for the size and nature of its organisation, where the work is carried out and its principal activities.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission. Please explain your overall strategy and what it has achieved to date, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- How have specific activities contributed to the growth of the company? This can be measured by turnover or job creation.
- How has the company promoted excellence in customer service and support? Describe how you have reached beyond what was expected to provide the best service to your clients.
- Details of initiatives for the reduction in CO2 emissions or other environmental initiatives.
- Outline any Safety Management processes in place and describe any steps taken to improve safety culture.
- What has been your input into the wider aviation sector? How has the company shown its commitment to the improvement of the aviation industry?