Apply for Airport Ground Handling Achievement Award
This award is open to any business entity involved in the provision of ground handling services on the island of Ireland. Judges will be looking for an organisation that is deemed significant in terms of providing exemplary support to the aviation sector.
Each company must submit evidence for the size and nature of the organisation. The company must have a track record of innovation and they must demonstrate the degree of innovation and their commercial potential.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission. Please explain your overall strategy and what it has achieved to date, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- How have specific activities contributed to the growth of the company? This can be measured by turnover or job creation.
- How has the company promoted excellence in customer service and support? Describe how you have reached beyond what was expected to provide the best service to your clients.
- Outline any Safety Management processes in place and describe any steps taken to improve safety culture.
- How has your company contributed to the local community? Provide us with details of any specific community projects and environmental initiatives.
- What has been your input into the wider aviation sector? How has the company shown its commitment to the improvement of the aviation industry?