Apply for Air Traffic Control Achievement Award
This award recognises the individuals and/or teams engaged in the development, operation or maintenance of air traffic control on the island of Ireland. Judges will be looking for an outstanding achievement or contribution which has added to the quality, safety or efficiency of air traffic control.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission. Please explain your overall strategy and what it has achieved to date, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Please provide a brief description of the nominees such as where they are based, key team members, skills and qualifications.
- Have the nominees demonstrated operational excellence, innovation and/or leadership? Is there a specific project which has been successfully implemented?
- Other factors for consideration would include;
- Contributions to safe and efficient airspace management, runways and final approach
- Safety Management processes in place, describing the steps taken to improve safety culture.
- Evidence of good management practice.
- Effective use of technology
- Details of any ‘green’ ATM concepts introduced or utilised