Apply for Air Cargo Award
This award is open to any air cargo or freight service provider who operate services into/out of/within the island of Ireland. Judges will be looking for a provider which has demonstrated consistent excellence or successfully implemented a significant project during the last 12 months.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission. Please explain your overall strategy and what it has achieved to date, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Please provide a brief description of the organisation such as when it was established, site locations and the main markets operated in.
- Has the organisation demonstrated operational excellence, innovation and/or leadership? Is there a specific project which has been successfully implemented?
- Other factors for consideration would include;
- Consistent high standards of customer service.
- Evidence of good management practice.
- Details of initiatives for the reduction in CO2 emissions or other environmental initiatives.
- Outline any Safety Management processes in place and describe any steps taken to improve safety culture.